Alberto Teixeira (1925/2011) took up painting seriously in 1943. In business school in Lisbon, he took painting classes at Belas-Artes, where Teixeira was instructed by Domingos Rebelo, in portraiture, and Alfredo de Morais, in watercolor. Under Flexor´s guidance, Teixeira´s painting moved from an Expressionist like focus to figuration to geometric deconstruction of figure. He took part in the 2nd and 3rd São Paulo biennials and two other events organized at the MAM-SP, in 1954-56.
- Participated in the artist's retrospective "Alberto Teixeira - pinto, logo existo", Galeria Berenice Arvani, October 28 to November 27, 2009. - Participated in the exhibition “Razão Concreta”, Galeria Berenice Arvani, March 31 to April 20, 2016.
2.5 x 4m / 98.4 x 157 in